Boasting class-leading CO2 emissions of just 140 g/km, a new, front-wheel drive version of Lexus’ full hybrid crossover, the RX 450h FWD, is now on sale in selected European markets. The RX 450h is the high-performance flagship of the RX range, the third generation of which remains the world’s best-selling SUV. Combining smooth, powerful performance [...]
Site Navigation: Home » Archives for european markets
You are currently browsing the New and Used Car Reviews and Car Specifications Blog weblog archives for 'european markets' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- At Some Point The Ideal Alternative Fuel Will Likely Be Found
- Honda Motorcycles Hold Cross-Cultural Charm
- It Is Possible To Aid The Prevention Of Motorcycle Accidents
- A Solution For People Who Are Unable To Walk – Bruno Mobility Scooters
- Concerning Those Luxurious Sports Cars Most People Dream About Owning
- A Short Background Of The Porsche Car
- Commuting to School More Convenient With an Electric Scooter
- Hypermiling – Keep Your Car Going On Less Gas
- The Porsche Boxster – Head Out To The Road Appearing In Style
- Gasoline Components – Save Money On Car Expenses