Ferrari will certainly produce a super sedan Enzo successor. The Italian manufacturer is sure going to start selling these super cars early next year. Adopting a concept model Millechili, F70 Enzo successor is going to focus on weight reduction and being targeted just as heavy as 1000 kilograms, using an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber material. The [...]
Site Navigation: Home » Archives for fiber material
You are currently browsing the New and Used Car Reviews and Car Specifications Blog weblog archives for 'fiber material' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- At Some Point The Ideal Alternative Fuel Will Likely Be Found
- Honda Motorcycles Hold Cross-Cultural Charm
- It Is Possible To Aid The Prevention Of Motorcycle Accidents
- A Solution For People Who Are Unable To Walk – Bruno Mobility Scooters
- Concerning Those Luxurious Sports Cars Most People Dream About Owning
- A Short Background Of The Porsche Car
- Commuting to School More Convenient With an Electric Scooter
- Hypermiling – Keep Your Car Going On Less Gas
- The Porsche Boxster – Head Out To The Road Appearing In Style
- Gasoline Components – Save Money On Car Expenses