The oval headlights that characterize the current Amanti are gone, replaced by more modern-looking lamps that should work wonders for the car’s stodgy image. Add in a better suspension, more powerful engine and an upgraded interior, and the Amanti could be a formidable family sedan. Spotted testing in Death Valley, the 2010 Kia Amanti has [...]
Site Navigation: Home » Archives for korean market
You are currently browsing the New and Used Car Reviews and Car Specifications Blog weblog archives for 'korean market' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- At Some Point The Ideal Alternative Fuel Will Likely Be Found
- Honda Motorcycles Hold Cross-Cultural Charm
- It Is Possible To Aid The Prevention Of Motorcycle Accidents
- A Solution For People Who Are Unable To Walk – Bruno Mobility Scooters
- Concerning Those Luxurious Sports Cars Most People Dream About Owning
- A Short Background Of The Porsche Car
- Commuting to School More Convenient With an Electric Scooter
- Hypermiling – Keep Your Car Going On Less Gas
- The Porsche Boxster – Head Out To The Road Appearing In Style
- Gasoline Components – Save Money On Car Expenses