The Japanese company Nissan released the first official details of its new crossover, the Juke, a CUV to be presented at the Geneva Motor Show and will go on sale shortly afterwards. With a design very similar to the Concept Qazana, the Juke was designed to “inject a bit of masculinity and dynamism to the [...]
Site Navigation: Home » Archives for rear wheels
February 18th, 2010 by Cars Centre
You are currently browsing the New and Used Car Reviews and Car Specifications Blog weblog archives.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- At Some Point The Ideal Alternative Fuel Will Likely Be Found
- Honda Motorcycles Hold Cross-Cultural Charm
- It Is Possible To Aid The Prevention Of Motorcycle Accidents
- A Solution For People Who Are Unable To Walk – Bruno Mobility Scooters
- Concerning Those Luxurious Sports Cars Most People Dream About Owning
- A Short Background Of The Porsche Car
- Commuting to School More Convenient With an Electric Scooter
- Hypermiling – Keep Your Car Going On Less Gas
- The Porsche Boxster – Head Out To The Road Appearing In Style
- Gasoline Components – Save Money On Car Expenses