(My reasoning is that, if they really wanted a 911 – they would've bought one already) I predict that the Panamera will continue to get mixed reviews year after year. Much like the Cayenne does; Much like the Porsche 928 did. … The prices of the used cars like the Cayenne and 928 will continue to fall dramatically, and the Panamera will do the same. So, does Porsche really need the Panamera? Probably, not. It will last not longer than Porsche 914 Did. … Porsche Reports – http://www.porschereports.com/
Site Navigation: Home » Archives for used
You are currently browsing the New and Used Car Reviews and Car Specifications Blog weblog archives for 'used' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- At Some Point The Ideal Alternative Fuel Will Likely Be Found
- Honda Motorcycles Hold Cross-Cultural Charm
- It Is Possible To Aid The Prevention Of Motorcycle Accidents
- A Solution For People Who Are Unable To Walk – Bruno Mobility Scooters
- Concerning Those Luxurious Sports Cars Most People Dream About Owning
- A Short Background Of The Porsche Car
- Commuting to School More Convenient With an Electric Scooter
- Hypermiling – Keep Your Car Going On Less Gas
- The Porsche Boxster – Head Out To The Road Appearing In Style
- Gasoline Components – Save Money On Car Expenses