Toyota India has launched the much awaited Corolla Altis Diesel in India. Powered by a 1.4-liter Turbo-D-4D Common-rail diesel unit producing 86 Bhp of maximum power with 205 Nm of maximum torque, the diesel motor is mated to a six-speed manual transmission. Toyota claims an ARAI-certified figure of 21.43kpl, which is very impressive. The only visible exterior difference forthe diesel model is that it has a different looking front grill as compared to its petrol variant. Interiors remain mostly the same as the petrol cousin. There have been some minor design tweaks made to make the car more aerodynamic.
On Road Price of Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel
Features Of Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel:
* Wider and lower front character line.
* 6 Speed Manual Transmission.
* A distinctive exterior flow lining.
* Wing mirror with turn indicator.
* Super Electronically Controlled Transmission (ECT).
* Plush and soft touch interior paneling.
* Auto climate controlled air conditioning.
* Fully integrated audio system.
* Tilt & telescopic steering control with switch control.
|Name||Corolla Altis Diesel|
|Car Body Type||Sedan|
|Fuel Consumption||21.00 kmpl.|
|ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS|
|Displacement||1364cc, D-4D Diesel|
|Maximum Power||87 Bhp @ 3800 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||205 Nm @ 1800 rpm|
|Tyre Size||195/65 R15|
|Suspension||Mac Pherson Strut/ Torsion Beam|
|Turning Circle||5.30 mtrs.|
|Boot Space||475.00 ltrs.|
|Brakes||Front Disk, Rear Drum|
|Ground Clearance||175.00 mm|